AEGIS was formed in 1997 as an independent engineering consultancy and now incorporates Aegis Engineering Systems Ltd and Aegis Certification Services Ltd.
Since its formation AEGIS has built a reputation for engineering expertise, innovative solutions and value for money.
The company specialises in working in the following sectors:
• Passenger Rolling Stock
• On-Track plant and Machines
The key services that Aegis offer are:
• Engineering – Project Engineering, Project Management & Structural Engineering
• Assurance – Standards Compliance & Software Assessment
• Compatibility – Gauging, EECS/EMC, Vehicle Performance & Electrification
• RAMS – Safety Assessment, Common Safety Method & RAM Management
• Independent Services – Independent Safety Assessor, Assessment Body (AsBo), Designated Body (DeBo), Notified Body (NoBo), Plant Assessment Body (PAB), Independent Safety Assessor (ISA), Independent Competent Person (ICP) and RIS-2700-RST.