- This event has passed.
Siemens Mobility Supplier Event
28th June 2018 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pmFree
This is an open invite for the UK rail supply chain to meet with senior figures from across all the Siemens UK departments including Rail Systems, Rail Electrification and Rail Automation.
The day will comprise a series of presentations from Directors from across the Siemens transportation portfolio including:
- Henrike Diers, Chief Procurement Officer, Mobility UK
- Mark Ferrer, Operations Director – Digital Railway, Siemens Rail Automation UK
- Nicola Phillips, Supply Chain Director Siemens
- Gordon Wakeford, Managing Director, Mobility Division, Siemens plc
- Will Wilson, Managing Director at Siemens Rail Systems
Following presentations delegates will be invited to participate in the “marketplace” within which representatives from across each of the Siemens UK department will be on hand to speak with delegates and discuss market opportunities.
We anticipate high demand for places at this event, and as such reserve the right to limit places to a maximum of two per company. Exact timings will be confirmed in advanced of the event.
All delegates are requested to reserve their place through Eventbrite; places cannot be booked via any other means.