December 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
We round off an unusual year with some positive opportunities going forward, all intended to help your business as…
We round off an unusual year with some positive opportunities going forward, all intended to help your business as we think about 2021 and the potential for normality. We hope you are able to join us on the day, please log in to register for the session
Speaker line up
Jonathan Timmis, Network Rail, Programme Manager (Supplier Development)
- Jonathan will be announcing a unique partnership between Network Rail, the MTC and the Rail Alliance that will introduce manufacturing value as a requirement of Network Rail’s procurement process.
Luke Adams, Sopra Steria CTM, Business Development Manager
- Luke will discuss, Sopra Steria’s Competency Training MarketplaceTM (CTM), the first platform to combine competency management and a marketplace. This one-stop-shop has been built to help businesses reduce the risks and administration associated with managing training.
Jon Veitch, Talgo, Managing Director
- Jon will be outlining supply chain opportunities for companies based in the UK
Ria Bairstow, The Department for International Trade, Rail Sector Manager
- Ria has some information to share on export opportunities and regulations as well as news on recent Free Trade Agreements
Ivan Youd, The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, Senior Policy Adviser (Rail)
- Updating the government’s position on faster, easier adoption of SME capabilities and the work-in-progress therein