- This event has passed.
September 23, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:45 am
Registration has now closed, however, if you are a member of the Rail Alliance and have a profile on the…
Registration has now closed, however, if you are a member of the Rail Alliance and have a profile on the website you can sign in and view by clicking on the “live event” tab which will show at the top of your dashboard once logged in from 09:30
The Rail Alliance welcomes you back from the summer break and invites you to our next themed event: Product Life Cycle: from Design to Sales, on Wednesday 23rd September, 2020 from 10:00 – 11:45am.
This online webinar will be delivered as a succession of quick-fire, punchy presentations guaranteed to keep you on your toes!
Our agenda will explore Considerations for your product development in the rail industry. With innovation and route-to-market as its focus, the event will provide valuable insight for new-to-market entrants and established suppliers alike. Featuring an update on the Network Rail Product Acceptance process and the fitness-for-purpose provided by its now embedded Design for Reliability programme, we will also cover accountability and considerations of evolving Industry Standards through our guest speaker from the RSSB.
With a growing number of buyers engaged, a refresher on the RISQS and RISAS platforms will demonstrate the importance of their combined resource in creating visibility and delivering supply chain best practice. A look at the changing face of industry Trade Shows also provides pertinent insight to the presentation of products and services to our sector, as will Export opportunities through DIT initiatives and the re-scheduled Innotrans event next April.
With healthy time allocated to Q&A too, we expect this event to deliver the wealth of easily digestible information and guidance consistent with all Rail Alliance events and provides a useful refresher for even the most experienced members of our growing community.
The Speaker line up is as follows:
- Jenny Illingsworth, Deputy Director of BCRRE Rail Alliance
- Luisa Moisio, R&D Programme Director and Robert Staunton, Research and Innovation Account Manager at RSSB
- Kevin Rayment, Reliability Process Manager (Technical Fellow) at Network Rail
- Roger Moore, Senior Product Acceptance Specialist at Network Rail
- Alex Burrows, Director of BCRRE Rail Alliance
- Gillian Scott, Scheme Manager at RISQS
- Natig Asadullaev, Exhibition Manager, Infrarail and Railtex expo & Olaf Freier, Global Brand Director, Mack Brooks – Reed Exhibitions Germany
- Robert Hopkin, Head of Development at BCRRE Rail Alliance
Please note that to access the webinar you must be registered as a Rail Alliance Silver Member (currently FREE). Simply log in and register here; if you do not have login details to hand or are unsure if your company is a member of the Rail Alliance please click here. Please keep an eye on your emails and we will be in touch to ensure you are able to access the session.