- This event has passed.
End of Year General Meeting & Networking – FREE for everyone in the Rail Alliance community
FREE for everyone in the Rail Alliance community!
Our last event of the year is fast approaching and takes place on Thursday 5 December at the Studio Venue in Birmingham.
It is open to all of our Rail Alliance Community members and affiliates and is intended as a means to bring the entire community together – whether you are involved in rolling stock, track/infrastructure or a supporting industry/organisation.
This your chance to meet other members of the community as well as the opportunity to share your ideas to ensure that the Rail Alliance delivers the best value and service for the community.
What to expect:
- Reflection and recap on 2019 events and activities
- Going forward – outline of 2020 activities and events
- Rail Alliance Awards – a fun way to recognise the achievements of our members
- What’s NEW for 2020 – the big reveal! A whole range of new benefits for Rail Alliance Community Members
- A chance to have your say – an interactive session and an opportunity to shape the Rail Alliance for the benefit of the community. We will be using the Slido App (https://www.sli.do/) for this to include polls, q&a, comments and observations. An event code will be sent to all of our attendees
- Event close and conclusionsNetworking lunch and drinks at Studio Venue, Birmingham