- This event has passed.
February 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Please note that advance ticketing has now closed. You can log in to your Rail Alliance profile and view the…
Please note that advance ticketing has now closed. You can log in to your Rail Alliance profile and view the session live from 09:30 on the 24th of February (the event commences at 10:00 but we suggest getting in a little earlier)
On the 24th of February we will be hosting our first webinar of 2021 focusing on value-added design. This event will showcase how and where good design can make a difference to passenger experience, operational efficiencies and commercial propositions from concept to delivery.
We are delighted to be joined on the day by some excellent speakers for their presentations and our interactive Q&A session.
Our speaker lineup is:
- Tommaso Migliuolo, Business Development Associate, Williams Advanced Engineering
- Will Scott, Key Account Manager, Siemens Mobility
- Paul Morris, Senior Research & Innovation Manager, Unipart Rail
- Bosco Lam, Director, WilkinsonEyre
- David Polhill, Rail Delivery Group & VVIC
You can log in and get your tickets for this session now!