RSG Best Practice Programme
A unique series of workshops designed to offer practical knowledge of modern supply chain practices and advice on how organisations can adopt and implement these techniques. Our speakers are specialists from a variety of industrial sectors, who will share their expertise and engage in debate with the supply chain. Now into Phase 2 of an evolving programme, these session have begun themed conversations within industry and raised issues to be developed and addressed at further events.
Free to attend, the Best Practice Programme will:
• Generate supply chain knowledge exchange
• Foster innovation, ingenuity and collaborative working
• Develop an informed and skilled supply chain
• Upskill the rail industry to meet future requirements
• Ensure world-leading standards of delivery
• Enhance international competitiveness.
Who should attend?
SME’s active or with an interest in the rail supply chain: contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, technology providers, designers, IT specialists, engineers and buyers from ALL sectors of industry looking to contribute and collaborate in the future success of the UK rail industry. This is a unique opportunity to learn and to get your opinions heard.
Places are limited, and for further information and free registration please go to: www.rsgbestpractice.org