- This event has passed.
Rail Alliance Members’ Networking Event: Procurement in Franchising – a stations focus
25th May 2017 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Are you ready to #BeMorePassenger?
I am really excited about our May networking event and after a few hints about its theme being trickled out on social media this newsletter finally reveals exactly what it will be about and why you should be involved.
Purposefully timed to take place after round four of the Innovation in Rail competition* this networking event will be a bit of departure from our usual format. Offering the same unrivalled networking opportunities and access to top-tier companies this event is also about understanding the needs of the passenger as well as the deliverables of a contract.
So, why come along? Just look at the line up below! We will hear from experts in the field of customer / passenger experience, and discover just how crucial the customer/passenger perspective is and how that is shaping and creating supply-chain opportunities.
Our speakers include:
- Crispin Humm, Head of Customer Journey, The Rail Delivery Group
- Louise Collins, Stakeholder Manager, Transport Focus
- Owain Cartledge, Senior Bid Manager – Transport, Carillion
- Chris Wilson, Head of Terminal Operatioms, Birmingham Airport
- Rhianne Evans, Innovation Research & Development Lead, Virgin Trains East Coast
- Peter Trickett, Creactive Design
- And of course, the Rail Alliance team
The objectives of this session are clear. In addition to the networking and information our events always provide this one will also:
- Encourage supply chain representatives to put themselves in the position of the traveller, to make them the client as opposed to only thinking of selling product/service as a contractual agreement
- Enable contact between customer experience experts (Transport Focus and RDG from the overarching view and the primes from a place-specific vantage point) and to enable the experts to describe their objectives, thus allowing suppliers to link the mind-set of the first point to the traditional transactional process
- To compare / align the approach to customer/passenger experience across transport modes
Book your tickets HERE