- This event has passed.
MET’2017 – Modern Electrified Transport
October 5 @ 8:00 am - October 7 @ 5:00 pm
MET’2017 conference will be an excellent occasion for presenting new research, technical and industry achievements, meetings and exchange of opinions for specialists from Central-East Europe working in the area of technical aspects of electrified transport and electro-mobility in railway, urban and road transport. Series of MET conferences is the every-second year event allowing meetings and fruitful discussions of researchers, engineers, managers and representatives of different institutions working for different means of transport about the role of the electrified transport in a sustainable development policy of the EU. The agenda of MET’2017 will be extended to include aspects of management and economic effectiveness of operating and planned transport systems. We would like to invite you to take part in MET’2017 and present results of your research, application and share experience in solving problems on the means and systems of electrified transport.
Information for authors – how to submit paper
• Submission of the summary of a paper (1-page) in English (for foreigners) or in Polish and English (for Polish participants) until 15th July 2017. Presentations can be given during the conference both in Polish as well as English. An organiser provides the simultaneous translation.
• Authors will be informed about the decision of the International Steering Committee if the paper is within the scope of the Conference by 14th of August 2017.
• Submission of full texts of papers or presentation, upon obtaining acceptance of the summaries by the International Steering Committee until 15th September 2017.
• Submission of a presentation (length – 15 minutes) until 15th September 2017.
• For organisational reasons, one participant of the Conference may be an author/a co-author of maximum 2 papers, whereas submission of the second paper requires payment of an additional fee of PLN 400.
Contact: Agata Pomykała. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel. +48 516 039 535.