- This event has passed.
DIT Webinar – Doing Business in Russian Regions: Novosibirsk
September 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The capital of Siberia, Novosibirsk is the third biggest city in Russia. With a highly diversified and dynamic economy, it’s also famous as the main Russian scientific, R&D and educational centre, big industrial producer and home to leading Russian companies including S7 Airlines, DoubleGIS, Centre of Financial Technologies and Siberian Energy Company.
The research organization McKinsey Global Institute in 2010 included it in the list of 600 largest cities in the world, producing 60% of global GDP. In this webinar Head of Deloitte office in Novosibirsk and DIT Russia Director will speak about
- • the region’s main economic indicators and how they compare to other Russian regions
- • key sectors of the economy, including high end engineering and machine building, food processing and agriculture, construction, life sciences, IT and financial services.
- • major local market players
- • infrastructure developments
- • international co-operation and opportunities for UK businesses
- • the British Embassy in Moscow’s plans to run an Ambassadorial mission to Novosibirsk in November 2017
To register, click here.